- Series.dt.tz_localize(*args, **kwargs)¶
Localize tz-naive DatetimeIndex to given time zone (using pytz/dateutil), or remove timezone from tz-aware DatetimeIndex
tz : string, pytz.timezone, dateutil.tz.tzfile or None
Time zone for time. Corresponding timestamps would be converted to time zone of the TimeSeries. None will remove timezone holding local time.
ambiguous : ‘infer’, bool-ndarray, ‘NaT’, default ‘raise’
- ‘infer’ will attempt to infer fall dst-transition hours based on order
- bool-ndarray where True signifies a DST time, False signifies a non-DST time (note that this flag is only applicable for ambiguous times)
- ‘NaT’ will return NaT where there are ambiguous times
- ‘raise’ will raise an AmbiguousTimeError if there are ambiguous times
infer_dst : boolean, default False (DEPRECATED)
Attempt to infer fall dst-transition hours based on order
localized : DatetimeIndex
If the DatetimeIndex is tz-aware and tz is not None.