pandas is a Sponsored Project of NumFOCUS, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity in the United States. NumFOCUS provides pandas with fiscal, legal, and administrative support to help ensure the health and sustainability of the project. Visit numfocus.org for more information.
Donations to pandas are managed by NumFOCUS. For donors in the United States, your gift is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. As with any donation, you should consult with your tax adviser about your particular tax situation.
Become a sponsor
As a free and open source project, pandas relies on the support of the community of users for its development. If you work for an organization that uses and benefits from pandas, please consider supporting pandas. There are different ways, such as employing people to work on pandas, funding the project, or becoming a NumFOCUS sponsor to support the broader ecosystem. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss.
Institutional partners are companies and universities that support the project by employing contributors. Current institutional partners include:
- Anaconda: Tom Augspurger, Brock Mendel
- Two Sigma: Phillip Cloud, Jeff Reback
- RStudio: Wes McKinney
- Ursa Labs: Wes McKinney, Joris Van den Bossche
Sponsors are organizations that provide funding for pandas. Current sponsors include:
- Tidelift: pandas is part of the Tidelift subscription. You can support pandas by becoming a Tidelift subscriber.
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: pandas is funded by the Essential Open Source Software for Science program of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. The funding is used for general maintainance, improve extension types, and a efficient string type.
In-kind sponsors are organizations that support pandas development with goods or services. Current in-kind sponsors include: